Saturday, February 27, 2010

Those Little Joys

I am almost caught in my school work. I've been chronically behind since around the end of January... This is in stark contrast to the beginning of the semester where I had all my homework done a day or two ahead of time. I promise you that that was all Robby's fault.

And then we broke up and I was a little depressed, so even though I had MORE time than I had had before the break up, I chose to spend my time for the following week sulking in my blankets instead of doing my homework. I feel like that one stupid choice directly led to my being so behind this month.

Because then the fibromyalgia hit -- unexpectedly. I got food poisoning, and my body freaked out... so I suspect that that was the trigger this time.

But guess what? I am only behind in one of my classes now instead of all of them. Hooray! And the one class I'm behind in... I have a blessedly merciful teacher. She also has fibromyalgia and understands perfectly.

If I can just get caught up this weekend, then I won't be behind anymore, and my stress levels will be drastically reduced. Whoo!

I'm off to hang around on campus all day in an effort to remedy all this being horribly behind on schoolwork business. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I'm catching up on your blog :) I don't know why I've neglected it, but I do apologize from the deepest, darkest recesses of my lonely bleeding heart.
    <j3
    (The "j" represents the bleedingness of my heart... yeah... best I could come up with on short notice.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha! The bleeding heart thing is my favorite. :)
    <j3

    ReplyDelete