Saturday, June 12, 2010

I think...

I think I had to pee while I was dreaming last night. In dreamstate, I awoke to find a bathroom. I was sleeping over at M8 because I had locked myself out of my own apartment...

On my quest to find the bathroom, I suddenly realized that M8 was a lot bigger than M10. Where M10 had a coat closet, M8 had a shiny white bathroom. I daintily used it. I noted that when I looked in the mirror I had long, wavy blonde hair. This confused me until decided I must have dyed and permed it and then just forgotten.

Then intrigued about the possibly of more differences in the apartment, I decided to explore some more. I went into the hall, and then saw that the hallway opened up into a vast, shiny, tiled room... Full of exotic plants. I went in, and found myself in the largest and most beautiful bathroom I'd ever seen...

There was a river of showers on the right side and a large waterfall bath on the left. On the far end of the bathroom was a curtained entry-way to MORE luxurious rooms... Of course, I investigated.

I found the most beautiful bedroom ever...

And ohmycrapthereisamanlivinghere!

An attractive man. He was blond, blue-eyed, and had perfect teeth.

He didn't notice me, but I watched him for a while. He wasn't doing very exciting things... paperwork (for what, I wonder?) and organizing.

I went back to the bathroom and then I went and found the real residents of M8... "Jane! There is a guy living back there!"

"Uh-huh, we know. It's only until he finds his wife."

"And how long is that?"

And then the man came in. "Jenna! I've looked all over for you!"

"For me?"

"Yes! You're my wife!"

I was confused. But he had paperwork that said I was supposed to marry him.



Strangely enough, I didn't feel very opinionated about the whole thing, so we had a quick marriage in the big bathroom.

And then we were supposed to have our honeymoon in the beautiful bedroom and apparently the tropical paradise behind that... but I suddenly decided I didn't really like him all that much. It was really awkward until I put something in his soda and he promptly fell asleep.

So I ran away in a flowing red dress with a blue umbrella into the stormy night...

And then I woke up because now I had to pee for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment