Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sigh.

I have not been able to do anything productive for a while. A lot of the reason is because I've been feeling uber sick again...

And I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow.

Eek! Doctor!

Well, see, I'm frustrated because every time I go in to see a new doctor, they tell me something different. Chronic fatigue... depression... hypothyroid (even though they never catch it low)... fibromyalgia... migraines...

Oh, shut up now. I would like someone to tell me how they can help me instead of theorizing on all this junk.

I'm going in again. I'm not satisfied with this fibromyalgia junk. Whatever it is, I think it is getting worse.

My most bothersome symptoms lately? Bone pain. Fatigue. Weakness. Confusion. Nausea. Unintentional weight loss ... and more, but I scarcely think you are as curious as I am. I would not recommend typing those key words into Google. Only scary things pop up.

I'm just super frustrated about this whole medical issue. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment